Home: Joke Catalog
Humor Downloads (Adverts)
Cartoon Drawing Secrets
Stand-up Comedy Secrets
Top 10 computer programming mottos:
10. If a program is useful, it must be changed...
9. ...If a program is useless, it must be documented.
8. To err is human; to really foul things up requires a computer.
7. The human mind ordinarily operates at only ten per cent of its capacity - the rest is overhead for the operating system.
6. Programming is an art form that fights back.
5. Science is to computer science as hydrodynamics is to plumbing.
4. Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science.
3. There are two ways to write error-free programs; only the third one works.
2. You never finish a program, you just stop working on it.
1. Any sufficiently advanced bug is indistinguishable from a feature.
More Computer Jokes
All jokes on this website are works of fiction, and intended for entertainment purposes only. Any similarity between the events, people, characters, organizations or products/services depicted within the website to any real event or any real person (living or dead) or any real organization or any real product/service, is unintended and purely coincidental.
Copyright © 2006-2018, Answers 2000 Limited
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE,COMES FROM AMAZON EU S.à r.l. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Disclosure: Our company's websites' content (including this website's content) includes advertisements for our own company's websites, products, and services, and for other organization's websites, products, and services. In the case of links to other organization's websites, our company may receive a payment, (1) if you purchase products or services, or (2) if you sign-up for third party offers, after following links from this website. Unless specifically otherwise stated, information about other organization's products and services, is based on information provided by that organization, the product/service vendor, and/or publicly available information - and should not be taken to mean that we have used the product/service in question. Additionally, our company's websites contain some adverts which we are paid to display, but whose content is not selected by us, such as Google AdSense ads. For more detailed information, please see Advertising/Endorsements Disclosures
In Association With Amazon.com
Answers 2000 Limited is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
In Association With Amazon.co.uk
Answers 2000 Limited is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk.
All trademarks are property of their respective owners.
All third party content and adverts are copyright of their respective owners.